Uchucklesaht Tribe Legislature
The Uchucklesaht Government consists of a Legislative branch and Executive branch.
The Legislature is the body with the authority to enact, amend and repeal laws. Council exercises this power by enacting Uchucklesaht laws. Through the Uchucklesaht Laws, Council has set out the processes and procedures that it will follow in exercising its legislative authority.
The Uchucklesaht Legislative Branch currently is:
- Chief Councilor Charlie Cootes
- Tyee Hawiih - Clifford Charles
- Hawiih - Thomas Rush
- Hawiih - Martin Sam
- Robinson Councilor - Sabrina Crowley
- Rush Councilor - Regina Frank
- Cootes Councilor - Wilfred Kelly Douglas Cootes